HEPC/EF/Sourcing at Magic/USA/Circular/18-19
All Members & RTEs of the Council
Sub: Inviting application from members for participation in “Sourcing at MAGIC”, to be held at Las Vegas, USA, during 5-7 February 2019
The Sourcing at MAGIC is the world largest Accessories Trade Show in North America. Magic connects 70% of buying and selling community in USA. Every February and August, the retail industry convenes in Las Vegas for the United States’ most comprehensive fashion marketplace – MAGIC. Here you will find the latest in apparel, footwear, accessories, and manufacturing. From the height of advanced contemporary luxury brands, to the latest trends in fast fashion, MAGIC fuels the business of fashion.
Council proposed to participate in next edition of the event which has been approved under National Handloom Development Program of Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
1.1 Venue and Dates:
Las Vegas Convention Centre, Las Vegas, USA
5-7 February 2019
1.2 Product Profile:
• Apparel & Accessories, Shawls, Scarves, Stoles, Home Textiles, Fabrics & Trims, etc.
2.0 Participation fee details:
|Rs.29,000/- per sq.m. (upto 9 sq.m.)||Rs. 36,500/- per sq.m.|
|Cost per sq.m. – above 9 sq.m.||Rs. 52,000/- per sq.m.
(multiples of 3 sq.m.)
|Corner charge (Extra, if applicable)||10% extra of total participation fee|
• Minimum booth size offered: 9sq.mtrs
• Additional space offered in multiples of 3sq.mtrs thereafter.
• Last time exhibitors, if prefer to retain the same location, 10% additional premium is applicable subject to confirmation of same location by fair authority
2.1 Payment details:
Interested member exporters of handloom products may send their 50% advance participation fee for the required space along with application (application downloadable from http://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Application-FORM-International-2018-19-.pdf) to the council on or before last date of receipt of application as stipulated in the circular.
Payment has to be made through any one of the following mode of payment.
Option-1: Online payment through payment gateway
Option-2: Payment through RTGS
Option-3: Payment through Demand Draft/at par multicity cheque in favour of Handloom Export Promotion Council payable at Chennai, if online/RTGS payment is not feasible.
Please click the link (http://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/payment-procedure-new.pdf) for more details on Instructions for payment.
Amount once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance except cancellation of fair participation by HEPC.
3.0 Grant Eligibility:
HEPC has proposed participation in this fair under National Handloom Development Programme of Office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms).
- Member participants are entitled for participation under subsidised category availing grant only upto a maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair.
- Participants with annual export turnover of less than Rs.30 crore in the preceding financial year (2017-18) will be eligible for subsidized participation charges.
- Each participant company (for one person) will also be eligible for Travel grant reimbursement of Rs.50,000/- (Economy class) or actual travel cost, whichever is less subject to approval from Ministry.
- Subsidized Participation in only one event in a calendar month is allowed and a maximum of 3 events in a year.
3.1 Selection Criteria:
Application received without payment will be invalid. Selection of participants will be considered on First come First Serve basis. However, preference will be given to India Handloom Brand (IHB) registered holders and first-time member participant of handloom products so that there will be at least a minimum of 30% (three) IHB registered holders / first time member exhibitors in the event provided their application and necessary payment are received on or before the last date of receipt of application as stipulated in the circular.
Preference will be given to those who had already submitted their Expression of Interested and advance payment subject to their fulfillment of eligible criteria and also receipt of their application and necessary balance payment within the last date as stipulated in this circular.
4.0 Last date for receipt of application along with full payment: 31.10.2018