All members of HEPC,
Sub: Performance of Interest Equalization Scheme
Council has received mail from FIEO that the office of the DGFT has desired a quick study to be carried out on important aspects of Interest Equalization Scheme and requested to provide necessary policy inputs to improve/modify the scheme.
In this regard, member exporters are requested to provide the following details.
- Products and user profile.
- Experience of exporters in availing the credit.
- Average time taken by the banks.
- Share of pre versus post shipment.
- Any other suggestions to make the scheme more effective.
Your suggestions will enable the O/o DGFT to provide the necessary policy input to improve /modify the scheme to your advantage and the inputs may be sent to email@example.com on or before 08.12.2016.