HEPC/EF/HomeTextile,New York /USA/19-20 Dt.08..04.2019
All Members & RTEs of the Council
Sub: : Inviting application from member exporters for participation in Home Textiles Sourcing/Apparel Sourcing Expo/ New York, USA during 22-24 July 2019 – Reg.
This is in continuation to Council’s general circular dated 05th March 2019, seeking expression of interest for Calendar of events during the year 2019-20.
1.About Home Textiles Sourcing/Apparel Sourcing Expo/ New York, USA
HEPC is participating in Home Textiles Sourcing/Apparel Sourcing Expo, New York,USA – a fair for Home Textiles and Apparel/Clothing Accessories during 22-24 July 2019. Details of participation Home Textiles Sourcing/Apparel Sourcing Expo, New York,USA in are as below:
Organizer : Messe Frankfurt iNc
Date : 22-24 July 2019
Venue : Javits Convention Centre in New York City , USA
HomeTextile Sourcing: Bed/Bath/Table Linen/Floor coverings/ indow/Fabric/Kitchen Linen/walls
Apparel Sourcing: Active wear/Polo shirts/shirtings/shirts/Sweaters/Dresses/Suitings/Ties/Denim pants/bottoms/Lounge wear/ sleep wear/intimates/shape wear/Gloves/stoles/scarves/shawls etc
- Participation fee details:
(Subject to approval from Ministry)
Non- Subsidized rate
|Cost per sq.m. – upto 9 sq.m.||Rs33000/- per sq.m.||Rs. 48000/- per sq.m|
|Cost per additional sq.m. – above 9 sq.m.||Rs48000/- per sq.m.
(multiples of 3 sq.m.)
|Rs 48000/- per sq.m|
|Corner charge (Extra, if applicable)||
10% extra of total participation fee
10% extra of total participation fee
Please note that the stand sizes are available only on 9 sq.m and in multiples of 3 sq.m thereafter
In case of approval from Ministry, subsidized participation fee will be considered and the fee will be reimbursed / collected accordingly.
HEPC has proposed participation in this fair under National Handloom Development Programme of Office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms) and the approval is awaited from the Ministry.
- Member participants are entitled for participation under subsidised category availing grant only upto a maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair.
- Participants with annual export turnover of less than Rs.30 crore in the preceding financial year (2018-19) will be eligible for subsidized participation charges.
- Each participant company (for one person) will also be eligible for Travel grant reimbursement of Rs.50,000/- (Economy class) or actual travel cost, whichever is less subject to approval from Ministry.
- Subsidized participation in only one event in a calendar month is allowed and a maximum of 3 events in a year.
Selection will be on First Come First Served basis. Preference will be given to registered holders of India Handloom Brand & first-time participant of handloom products so that there will be at least a minimum of 30% (6 participants) IHB / first time member exhibitors in the event. Interested member exporters of handloom products may send their fair full participation fee (subsidized rate) as per the space requirement along with application to the council on or before last date of receipt of application as stipulated in the circular.
Further it is requested to submit an undertaking form (format enclosed) for participation in the event at non-subsidized charges if no approval is received from ministry.
Important terms for participation in the fairs:
- Open Display of price tag and other tags such as “ Stock lot” on samples is strictly prohibited.
- Encroaching on AISLE area is not allowed.
- Every item including chair/stool,etc., should be within the stall.
- Selling of only stock lot is strictly not allowed.
Payment has to be made through any one of the following mode of payment.
Option-1: Online payment through payment gateway
Option-2: Payment through RTGS
Option-3: Payment through Demand Draft/at par multicity cheque in favour of Handloom Export Promotion Council payable at Chennai, if online/RTGS payment is not feasible.
Please click the link (https://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Payment_Procedure.pdf) for more details on Instructions for payment.
Payment received without undertaking form will not be considered for allotment. Amount once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance except cancellation of fair participation by HEPC.
Payment may be made through RTGS to the following account of the Council
Name of Account :Handloom Export Promotion Council
Bank Details :State Bank of India,
Branch : Greams Road,Chennai
Account No. : 35346171521
IFS Code : SBIN0020243
(Please mention your company name in the remark column, while making payment through bank transfer.)
6. Application form
Please click the link ( https://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Application-FORM-International-2019-20201.pdf ) to download the application form and submit it with payment details.
7. Last date for receipt of application along with payment is 22.4.2019
Encl: As Above