1) Market Access Initiative Scheme (MAI)
This scheme is operated by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Under MAI scheme, financial assistance is provided on focus country and focus product basis to enhance export.
Entities eligible for assistance are:
- Export Promotion Organizations.
- Trade Promotion Organizations.
- National Level Institutions.
- Research Institutions/ Universities/ Laboratories.
Activities eligible for assistance are:
- Marketing projects abroad.
- Capacity Building.
- Support for statutory compliances.
- Project Development.
Please visit the website:
https://www.commerce.nic.in/MOC/national_trade_promotion_assistance.asp for guidelines of the scheme.
2. National Handloom Development Programme:
This scheme is operated by Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
Components of the scheme:
- Consolidation of Clusters.
- New Clusters.
- Group Approach.
- Marketing Incentive.
- Handloom Marketing Assistance.
- Developing and Strengthening of Handloom Institutions.
- Handloom Census.
- Committed Liabilities.
Objectives of the scheme:
- To strengthen/consolidate existing handloom clusters for their sustainability: Interventions-focus on loom up-gradation, design inputs, credit, marketing plus other need based interventions.
- To focus on formation of handloom weavers‟ groups as a visible production group in a selected handloom clusters.
- To reduce drudgery of handloom weavers, improve productivity & quality of handloom products by providing technologically upgraded accessories.
- To develop & strengthen the Handloom Institutions, including WSCs/IIHTs.
- Market orientation by associating entrepreneurs, designers and professionals for marketing, designing and managing the production and providing marketing infrastructure support.
- An inclusive approach to cover weavers both within and outside the co-operative fold.
- Holistic and flexible interventions to provide need based inputs specific to each cluster/group etc
- To provide a platform for marketing of handloom products, both in domestic and international markets and brand promotion.
- Cultural Exchange by deputing weavers abroad.
Handloom Marketing Assistance:
The objective of the Handloom Marketing Assistance is to develop and promote the marketing channels in domestic as well as export market and bring about linkage between the two in a holistic and integrated manner. The handloom marketing assistance components has the following sub-components:
- Domestic marketing promotion
- Marketing infrastructure development
- Market access initiative
- Handloom export promotion
Council under the Handloom Export Promotion sub-component organizes various major activities like international exhibitions, reverse BSMs, export projects, publicity measures, etc. to promote export of Handloom products across the world.
Please visit the website: https://www.handlooms.nic.in/writereaddata/1203.pdf for guidelines of the scheme.
3. Duty free import entitlement of specified trimmings and embellishments:
Under this scheme, a manufacturer of textile garment or a merchant exporter tied-up with supporting manufacturer of textile garments registered with HEPC can avail benefit of Duty free import of specified trimmings, embellishments etc @ 5% of FOB value of Handloom garments exported and realized during the preceding financial year to fulfillment of condition No.28 specified in the Customs Notification no. No.50/2017 dated June 30, 2017.
A manufacturer of handloom made ups registered with the Handloom Export Promotion Council can avail benefit of Duty free import of specified trimmings, embellishments etc @ 5% of FOB value of handloom madeups, exported and realized during the preceding financial year subject to fulfillment of condition No.33 specified in the Customs Notification no. No.50/2017 dated June 30, 2017.
4. Supply of yarn at mill gate price:
The objective of this component is to make available all types of yarn at Mill Gate Price and provide 10% Price Subsidy on cotton hank yarn, domestic silk and wool so as to facilitate regular supply of basic raw materials to the handloom sector and help utilize the full employment potential of the sector.
The benefit is available to eligible handloom weavers, Handloom producers/manufacturers exporting directly and registered with HEPC.
Drawback assistance is provided to exporters as a reimbursement of the incidence of central levies -excise, customs duty and service tax on the raw materials used for the production of the products that are exported.
6. Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS):
A new scheme merging 5 different schemes (Focus Product Scheme, Market Linked Focus Product Scheme, Focus Market Scheme, Agri. Infrastructure Incentive Scrip, VKGUY) MEIS has been notified. Exports of notified goods/products with ITC[HS] code, to notified markets as listed in Appendix 3B, shall be rewarded under MEIS. Duty Credit Scrips shall be granted as rewards under MEIS and SEIS. Duty Credit Scrips and goods imported / domestically procured against them shall be freely transferable.
Exports of Handloom products bearing notified ITC HS codes are eligible for 7% of duty credit scrip to traditional markets (30 nos.), emerging & focus markets (139 nos.) and other markets (30 nos.). Exports of Handloom products through courier or foreign post office using e-commerce platform are eligible for benefit under MEIS.
Certainly, the most deciding element that is mature while buying medicines from the Web is to make a best choice. An assortment is virtually large. For example Antibiotics are used for bacterial infections, such as specific infections of the urine. But it does not work for flu and some other illnesses. A lot of medicines are used to treat failure to get an erection. Cialis is a preparation used to treat divers ailments. What do you have to read about buy viagra from canada? Currently many families quest for the exact phrase ‘ on the Internet. A scientific research about report that men’s most common sexual problem is ED. Also known as impotency is defined as the impossibility to attain an erection suitable for intercourse. If you are going to take prescription drugs, ask your health care purveyor to check your testosterone levels first. Any drug may cause dangerous side effects. Sometimes side effects can be actually serious. The very great thing check that when you order remedies like Cialis online, you get real generic. Some of the sites sell online potentially unsafe fakes.