Advantage of becoming member
The following are the advantages for enrolling with HEPC: -
1) Marketing support under MAI scheme / NHDP scheme:
- Participation in international fairs – Subsidized fair participation and travel grant under various schemes of Ministry of Textiles & Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Participation in Reverse Buyer Seller Meet in India
- Participation in Trade delegations
- Exclusive International events for India Handloom Brand (IHB) holders
- Linking between Manufacturers and Exporters
2) Duty free import entitlement of specified trimmings and embellishments:
Duty free import of specified trimmings, embellishments etc @ 5% of FOB value of handloom madeups, handloom garments, exported and realized during the preceding financial year.
3) Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS):
Exports of Handloom Products bearing notified ITC HS codes are eligible for 7% of duty credit scrip. Exports of Handloom products through courier or foreign post office using e-commerce platform are eligible for benefit under MEIS.
4) Interest Equivalization scheme @ 3% on pre and post shipment rupee credit for five years with effect from 1-04-2015 for Handloom Manufactures
5) Supports available from Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME)
- Loans up to 1 crore within 59 minutes through online portal
- Interest subvention of 2% for all GST registered MSMEs on fresh or incremental loans.
6) Trade Policy Support
- Awareness seminar
- Issuance of import certificate
- Representing the trade issues with the Ministry / Embassies