About the event
Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC) under the aegis of Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India invites you to participate in India Textile Sourcing Fairwhich is being organised by the Council from 16 to 18th February 2019 at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi.
Having organised six successful editions of India International Handwoven Fair in Chennai in India, HEPC proposes to organize an event of similar naturefor the first time in Delhi coinciding with other important fairs to be held around same time in Delhi and neighboring region.
150 Manufacturer/Exporter participants from all over India exhibitinghometexties and clothing accessories and 120 Buyers from North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, C.I.S., Africa would be participating in this event.
Product Profile of Exhibitors:
Products ranging from home textiles, made-ups, silk products, floor coverings, Real Madras Handkerchiefs, Sarongs/Kailies, Woollen Handlooms, Jute Handlooms, fashion accessories like Stoles , scarves, shawls from various states of India would be displayed at this event .
• Only foreign passport holders are eligible to apply for the complimentary package.
• Buyers should be in the home textile or Clothing Accessories import business for at least 3 years.
• Each importing company will be entitled to get above mentioned travel packages for one person only.
• This offer is limited only to C.E.O/Buyers and will be on First-come-First served basis subject to buyer’s eligibility criteria as stated.
• The ticket offered as per eligibility will be non-endorsable, non-transferable, restricted economy ticket.
Obligation on the part of the buyer:
• The buyer shall give a report of the exhibitor they met, products of interest; actual buying done or they intend to place order.
• The buyer may be interviewed by the press and media and also attend photo sessions.
• Items other than room tariff, room taxes, breakfast, shall be charged directly by the hotel and payable as per actual consumption by the buyer such as room services, laundry, business centre usages etc.
• The buyer understands that once they register for coming to India to participate in the event and once Council confirms their participation their details will be circulated to participants.