7th August, 2017
To all Members/RTEs
Sub: Inviting application from members for participation in IHGF Delhi Fair (Autumn),
Greater Noida, from 12-16 October 2017.
* * *
This is in continuation to Council’s general circular dated 28th February 2017, seeking expression of interest for Calendar of events during the year 2017-18.
1.0 About IHGF Delhi Fair:
The 44th Mega edition of IHGF Delhi Fair is one of the Asia’s largest gifts & handicrafts trade fair to be held in Greater Noida. The fair will spread over an area of 150,000 sq. mtrs, featuring products of 2400 exhibitors & 300 permanent mart including home furnishing textiles. The gifts and handicrafts fair along with home furnishing will help the exhibitors to set trends, generate orders, create new business opportunities and ensure success. According to EPCH, 42nd Mega edition with new product range, section-wise display and extensive publicity promotion for inviting larger number of overseas buyers.
Organiser : Export Promotion Council For Handicrafts
Venue : India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida Express way, Greater Noida
Date : 12-16 October 2017.
1.1 Products profile:
IHG Delhi fair features many product groups to help visitors find the specific products they are looking to source.
- Home Furnishing & Made-ups
- Carpets, Rugs & Floorings
- Hose Ware, Tableware, Kitchenware Hotel Wareincluding EPNS
- Decorative & Gifts (including corporate gifts)
- Bathroom Accessories,
- Lamps, Lighting & Accessories
- Lawn, Garden Ornaments & Accessories
- Furniture, Furniture Hardware & Accessories including Cane, Bamboo, Natural Fibre & Eco Friendly Products
- Fashion Jewellery, Canvas, Jute Leather Bags, Scarves, Tie & Accessories, Handcrafted Garments including Chinkankari & Zardozi
- Christmas & festive Decoration
- Handmade Paper, Gift Wraps & Ribbons
- Candles, Incense Sticks, Potpourri & Aromatics
1.2 Previous edition performance:
15 exporters had participated in the last edition by displaying entire range of home textile products such as Rugs, Bathmats, Dhurry, Throw, Placemats, Gloves, Potholders, Cushion Cover, Table Linen, Woolen Rugs, Cushion, Bags, Poufs Tapestry & Bed sheets, Scarf, stoles, Shawls, Fabrics, etc., 80 business visitors have visited them & placed spot orders worth of Rs.1.15 Crores & made enquiries worth of Rs.2.52 crores.
2.0 Stall details:
Minimum size of the standard booth is 9 sq.mtrs. with standard accessories. Additional sq. mtrs in multiples of 3 sq.mtrs.
3.0 Participation fee:
|1||Subsidized participation fee per sq.mtr. upto 9 sq.mtrs. (standard booth)||Rs.4500/- + 18% GST|
|2||Participation fee per sq.mtr. applicable beyond 9 sq.mtrs. only in multiples of 3 sq.mtrs (Non subsidized)||Rs.7500/- + 18% GST|
|3||Corner stand charges (2 side open)||10% extra (Subject to availability)|
|4||Directory entry charges & VAP & Media (mandatory for each participant)||Rs.3000/- + 18% GST|
Interested member exporters of handloom products may send their total participation fee for the required space along with application (application downloadable from http://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Application-form-National-Fair-2017-18.pdf ) to the council on or before last date of receipt of application as stipulated in the circular.
Payment has to be made through any one of the following mode of payment.
Option-1: Online payment through payment gateway
Option-2: Payment through RTGS
Option-3: Payment through Demand Draft/at par multicity cheque in favour of Handloom Export Promotion Council payable at Chennai, if online/RTGS payment is not feasible.
Please click the link ( http://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/payment-procedure.pdf ) for more details on Instructions for payment.
Amount once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance except cancellation of fair participation by HEPC.
Application received without payment will be invalid.
3.2 Grant Details:
- HEPC has proposed to participate in this fair under National Handloom Development Programme.
- Member participants are entitled for participation under subsidised category availing grant only upto a maximum of three participations in a particular trade fair (including past cases).
- As a privilege for handloom sector, member participants with annual export turnover of less than Rs.30 crore in the preceding.
- Participation in only one event in a calendar month is allowed.
4.0 Selection Criteria:
Applications received without payment will be invalid. Selection of participants will be considered on First come First Serve basis. However, preference will be given to registered holders of India Handloom Brand (IHB) & first time participant of handloom products, so that there will be at least a minimum of 30% first time member exhibitors are allotted space in the event provided their applications are received on or before the last date of receipt of application as stipulated in the circular.
Priority will be given to those who have already submitted their expression of interest along with advance payment provided their applications along with necessary balance payment as specified in this circular reaches the Council on or before the last date of receipt of application as mentioned below.
5.0 Last date for receipt of application: 21.08.2017
(Rajesh Kumar Sahu)