All Members & RTEs of the Council
Only Limited Space Available!!!!
Book your Raw Space / Standard Booths @ Domotex International Trade Fair to be held during 12-15 January 2018
This is in continuation to Councils earliercirculardated 19.06.2017, seeking participation inDomotex International Trade Fair to be held during 12-15 January 2018
1.0 AboutDomotex Intl. Trade Fair:
Domotex Hannover is one of the most professionally organized tradeshows in Germany, dedicated exclusively to the architectural designingand floor covering industry. The show provides attending exhibitors getin touch with a large number of prospective buyers, thereby boosting uptheir overall sales figures. Over 40000 visitors attend the Domotexshow, from more than 87 countries. DOMOTEX delivered fresh momentum forthe international floor coverings industry, serving as a powerfuldriver of sales, trends and innovations.
Organiser: Deutsche Messe, Hannover, Germany
Fair Venue: Hannover Exhibition Grounds, Messegelnde, D-30521 Hannover
Date:12-15 January 2018
1.1 Product profile:
- ai??? Carpets/Rugs (hand-made)
- ai??? Flat woven fabrics/Tapestries/Klims/Soumak rugs
- ai??? Hand-tufted carpets/ Jute carpets
- ai??? Hand-woven carpets/Modern knotted carpets
- ai??? Mats
- ai??? Woven carpets/Area rugs (machine-made)
- ai??? Bathroom mats and bath rugs
- ai??? Coir mats
- ai??? Rubber mats
- ai??? Floor rugs, side rugs
- ai??? Fibres, yarns and textiles
- ai??? Chemical fibre raw material
1.2 Visitors Profile:
- ai??? Preparation and spinning of textile fibres
- ai??? Producing machine-made textile floor coverings, carpets
- ai??? Manufacture of handmade textile floor coverings, carpets
- ai??? Hotels and restaurants/lodging and catering
- ai??? Manufacture of furniture
- ai??? Recreational, cultural and sporting activities; other
- ai??? Human health and social work activities
- ai??? Public adminstration, defence and social security
2.0 Participation fee details:
|Subsidized rate (Upto 12 sq.mtrs.)||Rs.8,000/- per sq.mtr. (Minimum booth size
offered 12 sq.mtrs)
sq.mtr. (Minimum booth size offered 9 sq.mtrs)
fee per sq.mtr. applicable beyond 12 sq.mtrs.
|Rs.18,500/- per sq.mtr.
||Rs.28,000/- per sq.mtr.
sq.mtrs. in multiples of 3 sq.mtrs.)
|Corner charge (Extra, if applicable), subject
|10% extra of total participation fee|
2.1 Payment details:
Interested member exporters of handloom products may send theirtotal participation fee for the required space along with application
(application downloadable from( https://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Application-FORM-International-2017-18-.pdf.)to the council on or before last date of receipt of application asstipulated in the circular.
Payment has to be made through any one of the following mode of payment.
Option-1: Online payment through payment gateway
Option-2: Payment through RTGS
Option-3: Payment through Demand Draft/at par multicity cheque in favour ofHandloom Export Promotion Council payable at Chennai, if online/RTGSpayment is not feasible.
Please click the link (https://www.hepcindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/payment-procedure.pdf) for more details on Instructions for payment.
Amount once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance exceptcancellation of fair participation by HEPC.
3.0 Grant Eligibility:
HEPC has proposed participation in this fair under National HandloomDevelopment Programme of Office of the Development Commissioner(Handlooms).
- Member participants are entitled for participation under subsidisedcategory availing grant only upto a maximum of three participations ina particular trade fair.
- Participants with annual export turnover of less than Rs.30 crore inthe preceding financial year (2016-17)
- Each participant company (for one person) will also be eligible forTravel grant reimbursement of Rs.50,000/- (Economy class) or actualtravel cost, whichever is less.
- Participation in only one event in a calendar month is allowed.
3.1 Selection Criteria:
Application received without payment will be invalid. Preference will be given to registered holders of India Handloom Brand & first time participant of handloom products so that there will be atleast a minimum of 30% IHB / first time member exhibitors in the event provided their applications along with required payment are received on or before the last date of receipt of application as stipulated in the circular.
Priority will be given to those who have already submitted theirexpression of interest along with advance payment provided theirapplications along with necessary balance payment as specified in thiscircular reaches the Council on or before the last date of receipt ofapplication as mentioned below.
4.0 Last date for receipt of application along with full payment30.09.2017